Thursday 27 January 2011

The jog up to the gym

Wow!! That's all I can say. After a gap of an almost "I-don't-know-how-many-years", I woke up at 6:45 am and hit the gym at 7:15 am. I took the first step out of my block and started to warm up. I looked around for a softer ground and unfortunately as I found no soft track in the visibility range, I decided to test my shaky knees on the hard turf itself. Ran for around half a km and hurray, there was no pain. Forget pain, there was no issues at all with my knees. I decided to enter the gym first and did a few crunches and did some light exercises.
I ran back to my block and climbed the stairs.
This habit of climbing stairs has at least kept me in a a little short of round shape else FIFA could have used me in place of Jabulani. A good way to start the days. Hope to add many more miles during coming days.
Run Sid Run :)

3 comments:

  1. Continue otherwise u will become balloon singh and that will create problem during GANESHUTSAV. GANPATI BAPPA MORYA

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopefully u will not be late in Republic Day function if continued jogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very true, many more such benefits :-)

    ReplyDelete